General and reserved tours
- General tours in Finnish on Wednesdays at 17.00 and Sundays at 14.00.
- Tours in Swedish on the last Sunday of the month at 15.00.
- These tours are included in the entrance fee.
Book a tour
- phone 02 262 0850
- Groups of fewer than 30 people, one guide 69€ + entrance fee
- Groups of more than 30 people, two guides 138€ + entrance fee
Art package for adult groups
You can reserve an art pack
Brighten up the school day
The Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art offers many ways to revitalise your teaching. Modern art often awakens the senses and takes a stand on political issues and history. Fine arts can morph into literature, carry knowledge on other cultures or illustrate the physics of light and colour. Think outside the box and include the museum in your curriculum.
8 Feb - 19 May
This exhibition is the first retrospective overview of the work of internationally renowned artist Salla Tykkä (b. 1973) in Finland. Tykkä works mainly with video and photography. The earliest works in the exhibition are from the late 1990s, and the latest Untitled (White – Alps) is from 2019.